How To Tie a Bowtie - Tutorials
"Being male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. Being a Gentleman is a matter of choice."
This video gives you a step-by-step tutorial on how to tie a bowtie. Follow along with the instructor so you two can be a true gentleman! Its really not as hard as it looks! It's just like riding a bike... do it once and youll bever forget!
1. Cross the longer end over the shorter end.
2. Loop the long end under where the two ends cross.
3. Fold the dangling end to make a loop.
4. Drop the longer end over the skinny center of the bow.
5. Pinch the bow together in front of the long end.
6. Feed the middle of the dangling end back through the knot.
7. Pull at the loops.
8. Straighten the bow tie.
9. Enjoy Looking Magnificient!